About Scott McCulloch
Hello, I am Scott McCulloch, a Software Engineer from Wollongong, Australia.
I started coding in my teens on multi-user dungeon (MUD) clients. 25+ years later, I’m still coding.
What I do for a living
I’m currently working at Pia as Head of Development.
My current focus is:
- 🏗 Architecture. Scaling applications, organising workflows.
- 🧙♂️ Automating complex processese and improving operational efficiency.
- 🚦 Testing. Defining strategies to effectively test apps.
- 💎 Code quality. I ❤️ crafting code.
- 🏎 Performance. Because users want something fast!
What I do for fun
- 🏈🏏🏋️♂️ Sports. Avid follower of the Seattle Seahawks.
- 📘 Lifelong learner. Part-time ancient history buff.
- 👨🏼💻 Play with code. Sometimes, it ends up in an open source contribution or a blog post!
- 🎲 Gamer. Card Games. Realtime Strategy.
- 🐶 Dog Owner. Spend time outdoors with my 2 dogs.
- The best way is to tweet me at @sj_mcculloch.
- If you’re patient, send me an email at email@example.com.
- Connect with me on LinkedIn.